Today, many people are affected by chronic or even degenerative pathologies, consequences of an exponential environmental toxicity that targets us by all means. Ozone is a powerful bactericide, fungicide, virucide, anti-inflammatory and anti-pain agent and a health ally that participates in the re-oxygenation of human cells.
Ozone can be applied as a sterilant and antiseptic in drinking water purification: it destroys potentially toxic chemicals and kills microbes, germs, viruses, yeasts, parasites and bacteria: they survive with great difficulty in the presence of high oxygen concentrations released in tissues and cells. Ozone helps healing and regenerating mucous membranes and wounds. It appears to have a positive influence on cardiovascular, neurological, digestive and genitourinary disorders, osteoarthritis and skin problems. Ozone therapy stimulates the enzymatic cell defence system and strengthens antioxidant potential. It has been saving cases from being amputated.
The disinfecting properties of ozone were known in the 1840s to sterilize operating rooms and to treat water. During his lightning experiments, it is said that Nicolas Tesla noticed that a strong odour of gas was invading the laboratory: he identified this gas as the ozone gas. The inventor observed that ozone was eliminating bacteria and moulds that were covering the walls and was significantly improving the physical and mental health of the employees as well as his own. As early as the 1920s, he was advising to disinfect hospital rooms with ozone. He also produced an ozonated olive oil for doctors to use. During wartime, even the smallest wound could quickly become infected: the application of ozone on wounds was preventing bacterial infections. This is suggesting that ozone therapy and pulsed electromagnetic fields were widespread in the United States for a period of 30 years. The censored technologies re-emerged in Europe after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and the end of the Cold War and the embargo that had been imposed in the late 1930s. Pharmaceutical medication was pushed to replace ultraviolet light therapy, which the industry demonized, and ozone was presented as a toxic pollution agent.
An inquisitive mind, Anne Franckart is always on the lookout for innovative and, above all, effective solutions: “At the age of 6, I decided that I would be a doctor. After my studies, I started working in a small hospital. I was lucky enough to meet the man who was my husband, a pioneer in Belgium and the first to perform arthroscopy (which allows to explore the inside of a joint using a small tube called endoscope). The camera had just arrived when I took up the job and it was a fascinating time. My husband and I operated together for years. I specialized in orthopaedics (a surgical specialty that deals with conditions of the bones and joints as well as soft tissues such as muscles and tendons). Later, I heard about ozone thanks to Sandrine during a congress and I was convinced. Today, the small structure I used to work in (I don’t want to work in big hospitals where patients are just numbers) is likely to disappear. At the O3 Center, I combine orthopaedics and ozone. People come from far away for this kind of treatment. Once the ozone is in contact with the blood, the inactive O present in the tank is transformed into active oxygen and will act at the level of the mitochondria and reboost the internal mechanism. In cases of cervicalgia or lumbago, the results are very good within a few days. Contrary to anti-inflammatory drugs that block everything, ozone heals slowly. The same results are obtained as in vascular surgery for varicose veins, without the injection of foreign products. For acne, it is injected into each pimple using a mesotherapy needle.” Some people I know having worked with ozone are experiencing visible results, including renewed energy and improved quality of sleep.
How does it go?
- Blood transfusion: in the doctor’s office, ozone is produced using a medical generator. By means of an electrical discharge and oxygen, the ozone molecule is formed by separating and then re-combining the molecular bonds. During a blood transfusion, between 50 and 100 ml of blood is taken and re-injected into the person’s bloodstream (20 to 40 minutes).
- Hocatt sauna: a system that allows the body to be bathed in an ozone vapour coupled with heat, infrared and PSIO chromo-therapy goggles as accessories. The temperature is around 44 degrees, the pace of the heartbeat is monitored and a bit of lavender is at your feet.
- Colon hydrotherapy followed by rectal ozone insufflation: this is probably the method from which my body benefits the most. I work with Dr. Rassart and his wife Sandrine in Alleur. Rectal insufflation is a preventive and curative treatment: the inner walls of the rectum are richly vascularized. It is done via a catheter that insufflates between 160 and 300 ml of ozone.
- Cosmetics: ozone has a relatively short life in the air, which means that it is difficult to store. Ozonated oil is obtained after stabilization: ozone is encapsulated in the molecular structure of vegetable oils with a high content of essential fatty acids (sunflower, olive, flax, hemp, jojoba). Ozonated oil has a germicidal effect on fungi, yeasts, viruses and bacteria in the skin (such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus) and revitalises blood circulation and skin tissue (lips, sunburn and cellulite).
- O3 Center, Place St Jacques, 24 in Liège, 0032 04 367 74 13 – email@example.com, www.o3belgium.be – www.ozono-shop.be
- Docteur Anne Franckart, Place St Jacques, 24 in Liège, 0032 0496 30 33 42, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Docteur Jacky Rassart, rue de Waroux 271, 4432 Alleur, +32 4 239 99 29, email@example.com